10.04.2008

It was a good day!

My computer died on Wednesday! I didn't lose any data or anything thank goodness! I should get it back early next week, so please bear with me while I get caught up. I have been trying to work on my laptop, but it has been a joke! So why did I have a good day today you ask? I awoke to the sound of pouring rain and my youngest daughter's sweet little voice. I turned on the tv and we started watching an old black and white Shirley Temple movie. We were soon joined by my 12 yr. old daughter and 16 yr. old son. We all layed in my bed watching Shirley Temple and listening to the rain. It seems like I haven't had all three of my kids in the same room at the same time in ages-and they weren't fighting....weird. After the movie was over I immediately changed the channel to general conference hoping my kids would stay put and watch it with me. I burst into tears when President Monson announced that there would be a temple built in Rome Italy. My father-in-law who passed away a couple of years ago was the mission president in Rome. I know that would have made him so unbelievably happy and can't help but feel that he had something to do with it. I wondered how many people were thinking of him at that very moment and started to miss him so bad it hurt. I have felt his spirit with me all day. We are going to start saving now so my family and I can travel to Rome for the dedication!